Hagrid provides a pragmatic operational approach to achieving IT best practice operations. By combining expertise in the ITIL framework with operational experience developed from multiple Service Desk and Service Improvement program implementations, Hagrid delivers a unique approach that enables the rapid adoption and integration of best practices.
The Hagrid approach extends the ITIL concept of repeatable process right down to the data model that enables effective management of the day-to-day IS functions that underpin a quality service. This includes leveraging a proven Configuration Data Model including Incident, Problem and Change workflows, classification structures, baseline Service Level targets, and reports.
Hagrid believes the best way to change organisational paradigms is to change what people need to do and how they are measured. Addressing this at the front line is the key and this approach achieves rapid buy-in and demands responsibility and accountability for performance from all involved. Hagrid believes this is the most direct path to service improvement.
Hagrid also believes in working with customer organisations in partnership. This means that Hagrid adopts a coaching/mentoring approach to all assignments. It is imperative that our customers can drive their own Service Improvement initiatives. Our approach ensures that knowledge transfer to your champions occurs and that they have a community of peer support that can be utilised as required.
To implement a successful ITIL program, Hagrid applies a “balanced” rollout strategy that can be absorbed by the workforce and is in line with business timelines and budgets.
Acquiring these skills and qualifications, which have been actively demonstrated on projects, enables Hagrid Solutions to competently and confidently provide end-to-end solution services to our customers.
Specific service offerings include the following:
- Process Improvement and Re-engineering ITIL aligned Service Management disciplines
- ITIL and Six Sigma Process Improvements
- System Analysis and Process Reviews
- Dashboard and Reporting Solutions
- Product Implementations and Migrations
- Product Configurations and Customisations
- IT and Business process documentation
- Project Management
- Software Development
- System Integration and Interfaces
- Automated Service Level Agreement Implementations
Hagrid offers a quality services team with significant expertise relevant to IT Service Management implementations and process improvement projects.
Particular credentials include the following:
- CA Service Desk experience ranging from release 4.0
- Experience with BMC Remedy, HP ITSM, IBM Infoman
- ITIL Master and Six Sigma Black Belt
- ITIL certified staff
- Other BSO product experience with CA Asset Management, Software Ddelivery, Network Systems Management, Automation Point, CMDB
- Mainframe and Distributed Platform expertise
- Project Management training and experience
- Customised IT Service Management Training